Registrations in the urn:mace:dir:entitlement namespace
The InCommon Community Architecture Committee for Trust and Identity (CACTI) administers a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace, supporting the assignment of unique, global, persistent names to directory-related resources of various kinds. This page lists registrations in the urn:mace:dir:entitlement namespace.
|urn:mace:dir:entitlement:common-lib-terms||eduPerson 200604||2003-06-01||1 (below)|
- common-lib-terms: Many contracts between higher education institutions and information publishers provide access to published information for a standard higher-ed population consisting of regular full-time faculty, staff, and students (of a particular institution), also including anyone physically present in that institution’s library regardless of affiliation. This value is used to indicate that the holder of the entitlement has access to resources under those contract terms. The educational institution party to the contract is identified by the Issuer element of the containing SAML assertion. No other attributes are to be used for this purpose, in particular no scope values on any eduPerson scoped attributes present in the assertion should be so used.
- REFEDS eduPerson Object Class Specification, eduperson and eduorg documentation are all here: https://wiki.refeds.org/display/STAN/eduPerson
- MACE-Dir, LDAP representations of eduCourse attributes and an auxiliary object class
- P. Barker, S. Kille, “The COSINE and Internet X.500 Schema”, RFC 1274, November 1991.
- M. Wahl, “A Summary of the X.500(96) User Schema for use with LDAPv3”, RFC 2256, December 1997.
- M. Smith, “Definition of an X.500 Attribute Type and an Object Class to Hold Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)”, RFC 2079, January 1997.
- M. Smith, “Definition of the inetOrgPerson LDAP Object Class”, RFC 2798, April 2000.
- ITU-T Rec. X.520, “The Directory: Selected Attribute Types”, 1996.