InCommon services, community, and more
Help at InCommon
- The InCommon Trusted Access Platform Library provides technical information about the platform (links to the wiki)
- Download the software packages (links to the wiki)
- To keep up to date on the platform, subscribe to the software integration email list
Here is more information about technical support for the software components. For questions not covered here, installation and configuration help, or to be added to one of the Slack channels mentioned below, please complete and submit the form on this page.
- Software container packages: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- you can also request to be added to the incommon-si-packaging Slack channel
- Shibboleth: see Shibboleth technical support options for Shibboleth-specific support
- you can also request to be added to the incommon-shib Slack channel for help with the Shibboleth IdP container
- Grouper: email email@example.com
- you can also request to to be added to the incommon-grouper Slack channel
- COmanage: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- you can also request to to be added to the incommon-comanage Slack channel
- midPoint: email the midPoint users list
- you can also request to to be added to the incommon-midpoint Slack channel
Whether you’re learning the basics about the InCommon software and services or you want to give back to our community, we have you covered.
- Browse our hands-on training offerings
- Attend a working meeting
- Get implementation support through the Collaboration Success Program
- Get engaged with our community by finding peer support, getting connected, or volunteering. The options are endless!
InCommon’s security related phone number and email address are monitored 24 hours a day. Use this number ONLY to report a security incident. When it’s urgent, please email email@example.com or call 734.352.7045.