Software: Collaborative organization management provided in a secure framework
Most academic and research success stories involve a considerable amount of collaboration. COmanage tools help you streamline and manage the digital lifecycle and identity data management of your collaborating population, so your staff can concentrate on getting things done.
COmanage tools are a flexible component of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform architecture that can be used to support your organization’s identity lifecycle needs.
The COmanage Project offers two components to meet your identity management needs.
- COmanage Registry leverages federated identity management services and enables authentication and authorization in a single, efficient flexible system. This system automatically creates the accounts and access controls for tools such as wikis, calendars, conferencing tools, and other domain applications.
- COmanage Match performs identity de-duplication in order to help minimize the creation of duplicate accounts for the same individual.
About COmanage Registry:
COmanage Registry can be configured as a central person registry, a guest management system, and/or a collaboration hub for scholarly collaborations. It also:
- Integrates identity requirements with provisioning (and de-provisioning) your organization’s collaboration tools.
- Handles the identity management components — the group membership that ties together mailing lists, the authentication, the attributes that handle authorization — behind-the-scenes, so collaborators can focus on what they do best, advancing scholarship and research in their field of expertise.
- Provides an easy-to-configure dashboard — essentially a portal — for your community to easily find the resources they need.
Find the COmanage Wiki, COmanage training, or just download the software and get started.