Eligibility as an InCommon Sponsored Partner
A Sponsored Partner is defined in InCommon policy and is invited to join InCommon by any current InCommon Institution of Higher Education or InCommon Research Organization.
Provide supporting documentation
- Documentation of Annual Revenue, to determine your annual fees. This documentation can be:
- A statement of revenue from a recent annual report
- audited financials
- a statement from a company official attesting to your annual gross revenue and/or attesting to which fee level your company fits into.
- Sponsorship Letter. See below.
- Send your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget to go back to step 2 in the Join process to sign the agreement, etc.!
The InCommon Executive of a Higher Education or Research Organization must send to InCommon an email or letter prior to acceptance as an InCommon Sponsored Partner participant.
Sample Sponsorship Letter
CC: sponsored partner contact
[Sponsored Partner] currently provides resources to the research and education community. I believe this service provider will be an InCommon Federation participant in good standing. Please find the name of the sponsored organization and their URL below.
SPONSORED PARTNER LEGAL NAME