Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
April 15, 2021
Are you new to identity and access management, the InCommon Federation or to the InCommon Trusted Access Platform? You are in luck! BaseCAMP 2021 is designed to answer your questions and allow you to connect with your peers.
- The basics of identity and access management.
- An introduction to the InCommon Federation and the Federation Manager software.
- Sessions on the basic concepts of identity and access management: identity registration, grouping, provisioning, authentication, and access management.
- Information about using the community-built InCommon Trusted Access Platform software to address common use cases and augment your identity management system.
You can see the program on the BaseCAMP web page.
Who should attend BaseCAMP?
- Management and technical staff new to identity and access management or federated access
- Those responsible for the operation of an identity and access management system or components – in higher education, at a research organization, or at a service provider
- Those wanting to learn more about the IAM software suite, the InCommon Trusted Access Platform, and its components
Comments from last year:
“I really love the atmosphere and sense of laughter or information and sharing. Feels very collaborative and open to all levels of knowledge. It was a nice break from my normal day to day.”
“You guys are awesome; I have found ‘my people.’”