By Erin Murtha, Director of the InCommon Academy
We’re going camping again this year, and we want you to come with us. Registration opened March 1 for BaseCAMP 2022. Held virtually June 6 – 10, InCommon BaseCAMP is a workshop for those new to identity and access management (IAM), new to InCommon, or both. Need a reason to attend this year? We’ll give you five:
- Content for different skill levels – We split the basics into two tracks – 101 and 201, so newbies can learn how to implement products, and folks who already use them can learn tips from what other organizations are doing. Whether you are just starting out or are a little more experienced, we’ve got your covered.
- Encouragement and empowerment – By convening a community of your peers, we are giving you a front-row seat to witness problem-solving firsthand. You’ll hear how community members encouraged and empowered one another to solve problems. Come for the content; stay for the community.
- More training for your money – We are making a Buy 2, Get 1 Free promotion available for multiple participants from the same institution. Once two individuals register from your organization, contact us at email@example.com, and we will send you a personal code to register the third person at no cost!
- Experience and expertise – BaseCAMP is a must for anyone in higher education, IT, and IAM. The materials are clear and concise, and the presenters offer a wealth of experience. One of last year’s campers described BaseCAMP as “a great overview of the principles and problems in the IAM space as well as an excellent opportunity to interact with others with better knowledge of or experience with the InCommon Trusted Access Platform offerings.”
- A stronger professional network – Our presenters and your fellow campers get you. They are dealing with similar challenges and want to help you navigate yours. A past camper summed it up perfectly: “BaseCAMP is the best place in the world to get traction with IAM and meet some really great people while you’re at it.”