February 18, 2021
InCommon is making the recorded BaseCAMP sessions available to those who were not able to attend at a discounted $98 price. Those materials include:
- Identity and Access Management Overview and Basics – Tom Jordan (University of Wisconsin) provides a high-level tour of the higher ed IAM landscape, and the essential functions of an IAM practice
- Federation Basics – Brett Bieber (University of Nebraska) – What do Brett’s vacation photos, a driver’s license, and identity management have to do with one another?
- Introductions to key IAM topics: authentication, identity registration, access control, and provisioning
- Introductions and overviews of the components of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform (Shibboleth, Grouper, COmanage, and midPoint)
- Using the DevOps approach
- And much more
Sessions are 50 minutes long and the presentations feature experts from the community. You can see the complete program (all sessions were recorded) here and you can use this link to register for access.