December 9, 2020
Show your participation
InCommon has a nice badge logo for use by current participants. Take a look and download your very own.
New InCommon Participants
As of December 7, 2020, InCommon had 1,023 participants. Here are the new participants since the August newsletter:
Eastern New Mexico University
Rho Federal Systems Division
The InCommon Federation has 581 identity providers registered, along with 5,460 services. Worldwide, eduGAIN (the collaboration of global federations) has 4,102 identity providers and 3,154 services registered.
InCommon Certificate Service Subscribers
As of December 7, 2020, 484 organizations subscribe to the InCommon Certificate Service.
Research & Scholarship Category (R&S)
The R&S Category includes service providers that support research and scholarly activities such as virtual organizations and campus-based collaboration services. Participating Identity Providers agree to release a small set of attributes to the category. See the list.
As of December 7, there are:
- 157 Service Providers in the category
- 179 Identity Providers supporting R&S
Governance and Advisory
- InCommon Steering Committee minutes https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/SAhOAg
- InCommon Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) minutes https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/_QHkAg
- InCommon Community Trust and Assurance Board minutes https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/_wphBg
- InCommon Working Groups Home https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/poNRBQ
- Propose an IAM Online topic