Estimated reading time: 1 minute
August 18, 2020
We are within days of closing the opportunity to join the 2020 Collaboration Success Program (CSP) cohort. If you are interested, complete a simple form today (no obligation).
What is the CSP? A program to help you make significant progress on an identity and access management goal. Are you getting started with an identity and access management (IAM) project? Or maybe looking to retool a home-grown solution in favor of community-developed software specific to higher education? The CSP can help. Here are some of the benefits:
- IAM program assessment and tailored recommendations
- Virtual planning workshops
- Up to 8 seats for any of InCommon’s software training programs
- Access to the recently completed BaseCAMP program and recordings
- Priority help from software experts and developers
- And more (https://www.incommon.org/academy/csp/)
After we receive the form noted above, we’ll set up a meeting to discuss your plans and determine whether the CSP is a good fit for your goals.