By Erin Murtha, Director of the InCommon Academy
Is access management giving you the blues? Are you interested in learning how to better manage access and permissions for your team or across your organization? Do you need a tool that automates changes to access privileges as a person’s role changes? If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, keep on reading.
Grouper is more than a large saltwater fish. It is also a component of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform that offers management of groups, roles, and permissions.
Enrollment is open for the upcoming Grouper School in September. Taught by our lead Grouper developers, this virtual workshop is delivered through self-paced learning, access to a class Slack channel, and four half day sessions delivered through Zoom. The modules start with Grouper basics and progress through new Grouper features, access governance, Grouper security model, and Grouper administration.
- The Fine Print:
- Prework: Week of September 20th
- Live Sessions (via Zoom): September 28 – October 1, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm ET
- Details and registration can be found on our Grouper School site.
- Early bird rates apply are in effect through August 27th.
- Interested in More Training Offerings?
- Registration is open for our full catalog this fall, come join us!