Estimated reading time: 1 minute
January 19, 2021
Show your participation
InCommon has a nice badge logo for use by current participants. Take a look and download your very own.
New InCommon Participants
As of January 19, 2020, InCommon had 1,023 participants. Here are the new participants since the August newsletter:
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center – Shreveport
The InCommon Federation has 582 identity providers registered, along with 5,507 services.
InCommon Certificate Service Subscribers
As of January 19, 2020, 484 organizations subscribe to the InCommon Certificate Service.
Research & Scholarship Category (R&S)
The R&S Category includes service providers that support research and scholarly activities such as virtual organizations and campus-based collaboration services. Participating Identity Providers agree to release a small set of attributes to the category. See the list.
As of January 19, there are:
- 154 Service Providers in the category
- 180 Identity Providers supporting R&S
Governance and Advisory
- InCommon Steering Committee minutes https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/SAhOAg
- InCommon Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) minutes https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/_QHkAg
- InCommon Community Trust and Assurance Board minutes https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/_wphBg
- InCommon Working Groups Home https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/poNRBQ
- Propose an IAM Online topic